Holly Hill, South Carolina

Just find it funny how people can complain about a service that they either don't have or never tried to use.My wife and I purchased a membership from wholesale escapes last summer, we have used it twice with great success both times.

Purchased a week in myrtle beach for $367 for the week! Place was very nice and seemed like a much better deal than paying $118 per night for a hotel that wasn't even on the beach! Now we do our booking online, so I can't comment on the customer service area, but Definatley works online. It kills me when somebody posts a complaint saying "run like we did!

Don't get scammed!" seriously people!!!!!If you didn't purchase the program, don't post a complaint, grow up!

Review about: Wholesale Escapes Membership.

Had an Experience with Wholesale Escapes?

Comments

rcbmanagement

I have reviewed the site as a member and have found that there are MANY deals online and with the concierge. If you cannot find a deal that you want call the concierge number and get some help.

In order for this system to work you must USE it.

The pleas for court cases and everything else are fruitless because all those people thought they were getting something for nothing!

:) I agree with you! We got a week on the beach in January in clearwater a 3 bedroom unit for CHEAP .